devmon 0.8.1 is available. This update adds one feature and includes some very minor housekeeping:
- added ––unmount-on-exit option which causes devmon to automatically unmount all removable drives on exit. This helps prevent vacant directories being left behind in /media when you reboot, for example.
- if you try to run devmon as root, it will exit with an error
- adjusted start udisks daemon trigger and timing to make it more universally functional (on systems without a CD drive, for example)
- added trap to ignore SIGHUP signal (if you close the terminal you started devmon in, it should now keep running in the background)
- the use and installation instructions have been updated
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.