Below you have access to my collection of Linux scripts, references, HowTos, tips, posts, links, and more:
- Downloads – A collection of Linux scripts and tools to automate complex tasks, change system configurations, and make life easy
- Wikibook: How To Backup Operating Systems – A guide on backing up and restoring system partitions and MBRs. Plus a PDF version for printing
- Script Installation Instructions – A brief guide on what scripts are and how to install and run them.
- Authentication Instructions – How to authenticate software from this site.
- GNOME (et al): Rotting In Threes
- Gentoo On systemd, Torvalds On Bullshit, udev Forked
- Red Hat Flag (Or, What Is Red Hat Doing To Linux?)
- Udisks2: Another Loss For Linux
- Fear Not Root – A measured answer to the “Don’t use root!” fear-mongering.
- My Move From Arch To Aptosid – A detailed account of my experiences switching distros.
- Review Of Arch Linux – My brief, luke-warm review of Arch Linux.
- KDE Free – My choices for replacing KDE apps. Related: Screen Snapshots Using XWD
- An alternate method for dealing with Flash cookies – And What are Flash cookies?
- Browser History Sniffing – Can websites see what other sites you’ve recently visited?
No comments yet.