Sandfox 1.1.2 is available with the following changes:
- accomodate a recent change in mount’s usage for remounting bind mounts (affected Arch Linux)
- accomodate a recent change to how bind mounts type are listed in mtab – caused sandfox to report an error when creating a bind mount
- added /dev/nvidia0 & /dev/nvidiactl binds to default profiles
- added bindro=/opt/firefox to default firefox profile
- improved detection for ‘firefox already running’ warning
NOTE: If you use nvidia display driver, you may want to add the following lines to /etc/sandfox/default.profile:
Otherwise if you run sandfox with ––verbose you may see Firefox and Google Earth reporting errors about these missing files, which may affect video performance.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.