PCManFM-Mod Version 1.0.3
PCManFM-Mod version 1.0.3 is available. This adds and changes a few things:
- It is now possible to drag and drop files into the directory tree side pane.
- A “Copy as Text” command has been added to the Edit menu (Ctrl-Shift-C) to copy quoted filenames of selected files to the clipboard, for pasting into a terminal.
- The Paste as Link, Paste as Target, and the new Copy as Text commands now appear on the right-click menu in addition to the Edit menu. (Feedback on this is welcome – does it make the right-click menu too busy? These could also be placed in a “Special” submenu, or omitted from the context menu entirely.)
- User commands in the right-click menu now display icons if they are set in the associated desktop file (just add an “Icon=” line). (The Tools menu will not display the user command icons.)
- Run Command now tells you to use “%F” to insert all selected files. %U can also still be used – they are treated the same.
- The source tarball now uses bzip2 (making it over 600KB smaller).
- A composite screenshot of pcmanfm-mod has been added to the webpage.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.