pcmanfm-mod v1.0.0 is available, with the following changes:
- permissions now show the sticky bit
- added keyboard shortcut Ctrl-S for Open Terminal
- unassigned user commands not shown in menus
- Refresh function now reloads even if busy
- the AUR package will now not install pcmanfm-mod.desktop (since the AUR pkg installs it as pcmanfm)
A note on unassigned user commands: For example, to prevent the F6 user command from showing on the Tools and right-click menus, delete both /usr/share/applications/pcmanfm-user-f6.desktop and ~/.local/share/applications/pcmanfm-user-f6.desktop (if you created it). The right-click menu will update immediately, but for changes to appear in the Tools menu, you need to restart all instances of pcmanfm(-mod).
Also, pcmanfm-mod is now hosted at Sourceforge, although the instructions and download links are still on this page.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.